It was another weekend of NV classes with Jean.
What did we do?
The v-neck pullover was suppose to be finished except for the ribbing around the neck. I hit a snag with the lower ribbing and was only able to seam the shoulders.
In class we reviewed picking up stitches, discussed lining up the rib stitches to fit around the center knit stitch(es) and figured out the rate of decrease for the center stitch.
Jean also checked our round-neck cardigan graphs that indicate the armhole, neck and sleeve cap decreases.
In the morning we drew the button band onto the v-neck cardigan pattern and learned a few details about adding darts.
In the afternoon we got feedback on whether our yarn and stitch pattern choices were suitable. Jean then covered invisible cast ons.
I wish I had more time to give a detailed account but I’ve got a pile of laundry waiting for me.