A weekend of blocking, sewing and very little knitting.
I just keep plugging away.
Coming up …
– Finish sewing v-neck pullover
– Pick up and knit neck ribbing for the round neck cardigan
– Finish round neck cardigan sleeves
– Acquire buttons for round neck cardigan
– Finish v-neck cardigan drawing
– Button band swatch for v-neck cardigan
– Knit arms, back and front of v-neck cardigan to bust
– Design notes for round neck pullover & v-neck pullover
Two weeks and counting.
It will be a miracle if I can get this list of tasks done before the next set of class .
Like you say: just keep plugging!
Looks like a good list. Is it in priority order? If it gets overwhelming, maybe mixing it up a bit will help?
What a list! You will have to forego sleep!
Wonderful pictures again of your projects.
Those are beautiful projects. I love the texture of the blue.
That does sound like a challenging list.