Can’t believe I fell for this mistake again.
I was nearly finished with the back of the v-neck cardigan and noticed a slight color difference between a fresh ball of yarn and the last one. I immediately scanned the piece under better lighting and sure enough, there was a noticeable change in shade farther down the knitted piece. To confirm my suspicions I pulled out the ball bands from the already used yarn. Arraugh!!!, I had just used a rogue ball of yarn from a different dye lot!
On a happier note, Jean was in town this weekend so I stopped by to get help with the last for stitches of the round neck cardigan button bands. That’s done. Now I just have to sew on 10 buttons.